Welcome to Sandstone Psychological Practice
We’re Currently Looking for a Post-Doc to Join Our Team!
Visit our “Post-Doc Opportunities” section for more information.
ADHD & Other Learning Disability Evaluations
Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery Evaluations
Egg Donor & Surrogacy Evaluations
Sandstone is a counseling and assessment group-practice in the Henderson/ Las Vegas area that serves adults and adolescents (age 14+). We are committed to helping you (or your loved one) achieve your goals and make desired changes in a safe and empowering environment that utilizes your strengths.
We provide evidence-based interventions for concerns such as: anxiety, depression, life transitions, loss, relationship problems, academic concerns, career uncertainty, dissociative identity disorder, disability issues, trauma, and identity exploration.
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health Care Solutions (Medicaid)
- Fee for Service Medicaid
- United Health Care/Optum Solutions
- Individual therapy w/ Licensed Psychologist = $175 per 50-minute session
- Individual therapy w/Licensed Social Worker or Marriage and Family Therapist = $125 per 50-minute session
- Individual therapy w/ Trainee = $75 per 50-minute session
- Group Therapy = $40 per 90-minute session
- Career Counseling = $350 for Career Tests and 3 sessions
- ADHD/ Learning Disability Evaluation = $2,000
- Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery Evaluation = $350
- Egg Donor & Surrogacy Evaluation = $350
Community Referrals for Counseling
- Juliana Fioretti, MACP, CPC-I, 702-907-0988
- Aadee Mizrachi, Ph.D., 702-728-3307 (Accepts various insurances)
- Jennifer Pietrzak, LCSW, 702-219-7597
- The PRACTICE at UNLV, 702-895-1532 (Low Cost/ Sliding Scale)
- Leah Wingeart, 855-949-3676
- Consult your insurance company for a list of in-network providers
- Visit PsychologyToday.com and enter search criteria to find a provider
*Please use these referrals if we do not have openings at the time of your call.
The Psychology Interjurisdictional Compact (PSYPACT)
Through PSYPACT, Drs. Kuhn, Mihelic, and Parriott can provide telepsychological and temporary in-person, face-to-face psychological services in states outside of Nevada. Participating states include:
- New Hampshire
- North Carolina (effective 03/01/2021)