Welcome to Sandstone Psychological Practice
Post-Doctoral Fellow Currently Accepting Clients!
Medicaid, Medicare, TriCare, Sliding-Scale, Self-Pay ($100/50 minutes)
ADHD & Other Learning Disability Evaluations
Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery Evaluations
Egg Donor & Surrogacy Evaluations
Sandstone is a counseling and assessment group-practice in the Henderson/ Las Vegas area that serves adults and adolescents (age 14+). We are committed to helping you (or your loved one) achieve your goals and make desired changes in a safe and empowering environment that utilizes your strengths.
We provide evidence-based interventions for concerns such as: anxiety, depression, life transitions, loss, relationship problems, academic concerns, career uncertainty, dissociative identity disorder, disability issues, trauma, and identity exploration.
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health Care Solutions (Medicaid)
- Fee for Service Medicaid
- United Health Care/Optum Solutions
- Individual therapy w/ Licensed Psychologist = $150 per 50-minute session
- Individual therapy w/ Trainee = $50 – $100 per 50-minute session
- Group Therapy = $40 per 90-minute session
- Career Counseling = $350 for Career Tests and 3 sessions
- ADHD/ Learning Disability Evaluation = $2,000
- Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery Evaluation = $300
- Egg Donor & Surrogacy Evaluation = $300
Community Referrals for Counseling
- Juliana Fioretti, MACP, CPC-I, 702-907-0988
- Aadee Mizrachi, Ph.D., 702-728-3307 (Accepts various insurances)
- Jennifer Pietrzak, LCSW, 702-219-7597
- The PRACTICE at UNLV, 702-895-1532 (Low Cost/ Sliding Scale)
- Leah Wingeart, 855-949-3676
- Consult your insurance company for a list of in-network providers
- Visit PsychologyToday.com and enter search criteria to find a provider
*Please use these referrals if we do not have openings at the time of your call.
Online Support Group: Togetherness Tuesday
Togetherness Tuesday is an online women’s support group led by Dr. Corey Kuhn for women ages 25-45 who are:
- Struggling with lack of connection
- Wanting to work on building interpersonal relationships
- Developing healthy ways of giving and getting support
- Dealing with phase of life issues such as:
- work stress or lack of work stress
- parenting stress or concerns about fertility
- COVID-19 stress
Email Dr. Corey Kuhn: firstname.lastname@example.org or call:702-405-0904 to schedule a free consultation!